anim strip

. . . Welcome to the Embroiled News Blog. We update uncensored news when you least expect it. No Fake News Allowed! >FIND IT ALL IN OUR MAIN INDEX.

FLAGS

FLAGS

BANNER LINK 1

BANNER LINK 2

WITNESS





WITNESS 

By Menachem Warshawski


      As a witness of the holocaust, I’ve chosen to share with you an episode from my days in a German Concentration Camp, an episode that I still relive countless times.
       By remembering and sharing, this episode will become a “YIZKOR”, a “KIDDISH”, a memorial to a very young person whose face I do not remember and whose name I never knew, but who became an integral part of my being.
       The words may be harsh and the details severe, but I feel that this episode should be told and must be remembered.  Above all it should give a positive impetus to our lives.
       In 1944, I was in Gleiwitz, a work camp of Auschwitz . . . 

Read the full true wrenching story at our E.N. Central Office >HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment